So what do I do and how can I help you?
I sell Real Estate and hold your hand through the process. Ready to buy, sell or invest? Get in touch.
I coach Real Estate Agents to bridge the divide between understanding what it takes to succeed in real estate and actually doing it. If you're looking to build a successful business through support, education, motivation and accountability, then let's talk!
I write & speak on the intersections of la cultura, wealth-building and real estate over on the Huffington Post. Why? Because I'm all about empowerment through education.
I run a members-only group called The Chingona Collective, a place for creators, influencers and creative souls to come together and help each other grow..
And Who am I?
You can check out my official bio if you want, but I personally prefer fun facts so here are a few about me:
- I started my first company straight out of college and lived out of a suit case in the back room of my very first office (on a blow-up air mattress that would deflate halfway through each night!). #TheStruggleWasReal
- I've got a thing for personal development and high-fiving Tony Robbins is on my bucket-list. I've also walked on glass, eaten fire, and punched through a board in the name of pushing myself to see what I'm capable of.
- I speak on various topics (Wealth-Building, Latina Leadership, Branding, etc.) for universities and organizations and I once had a chance to share the stage with Kevin Harrington of ABC’s Shark Tank! (Inside Secret: He's a lot shorter than he looks on TV!)
- I've been featured a few places like KTLA Channel 5 News, Realtor.com, She's Trending and Real Estate Game Changers Radio to name a few, but my favorite so far was a show I did on Latino Radio called Mujeres Y Yo. That's because it was my first time ever going live en Español!
- I wrote The Chingona Manifesto because I believe that my feminism, my culture, my net worth and my growth are all intertwined and I wanted to speak to the souls of women like me. It has been shared over 1000+ times!
- I went through a bad business break-up back in 2015 which resulted in selling my part of a company I had helped grow to 6 digit revenue in under 6 months. Not a bad way to end things and ring in birthday 25.