Plant your own roots and create the kind of wealth that lasts.
All about you:
You dream of planting roots and one day having a place to call your own... but actually making that a reality is a whole other story.
You're willing to put in the work, you just don't know where to start.
You want the freedom to splurge a little without glancing at your bank account, like on that shot of top-shelf tequila or those gorgeous new shoes.
And you want to be surrounded by a community of people committed to working on themselves and supporting each other on this journey.
That's where I come in.
I believe that saving money and planting roots is an act of revolution because it takes work to create the kind of wealth that lasts.
But it's worth it.
Investing in property can be one of the most rewarding experiences of your life and the right investments can give you the freedom you crave.
That's because cashflow is Queen and you can only have freedom when you have the finances to back it up.
Real estate doesn't have to be as scary as it can sometime seem, especially when you have someone else along for the ride!
So what do I do and how can I help you?
I sell Real Estate and hold your hand through the process. Ready to buy, sell or invest? Get in touch.
I write & speak on the intersections of la cultura, wealth-building and real estate over on my blog and am a regular contributor to the Huffington Post. Why? Because I'm all about empowerment through education.
I run a members-only group called The Wealth Revolution Mastermind that's all about building up your wealth mindset and holding you accountable to taking action towards cashflow creation.
And who Am I?
I'm Monica Rivera— Realtor, Author, Speaker & Investor. You can check out my official bio if you want, but I personally prefer fun facts so here are a few about me:
- I started my first company straight out of college and lived out of a suit case in the back room of my very first office (on a blow-up air mattress that would deflate halfway through each night!). #TheStruggleWasReal
- I've got a thing for personal development and high-fiving Tony Robbins is on my bucket-list. I've also walked on glass, eaten fire, and punched through a board in the name of pushing myself to see what I'm capable of.
- I speak on various topics (Wealth-Building, Latina Leadership, Branding, etc.) for universities and organizations and I once had a chance to share the stage with Kevin Harrington of ABC’s Shark Tank! (Inside Secret: He's a lot shorter than he looks on TV!)
- I've been featured a few places like Realtor.com, She's Trending and Real Estate Game Changers Radio to name a few, but my favorite so far was a show I did on Latino Radio called Mujeres Y Yo. That's because it was my first time ever going live en Español!
- I wrote The Chingona Manifesto because I believe that my feminism, my culture, my net worth and my growth are all intertwined and I wanted to speak to the souls of women like me. It has been shared over 1000+ times!
- I went through a bad business break-up back in 2015 which resulted in selling my part of a company I had helped grow to 6 digit revenue in under 6 months. Not a bad way to end things and ring in birthday 25.
- That same business break-up came at a time when my grandma became very ill. I stayed with her for 3 months to help with her care and that completely transformed my life and business. You see....
...Every Business story starts somewhere, right?
Mine starts with her....
The woman pictured here is my abuela, Angela Rivera Elizondo, a woman from El Chante, Jalisco Mx. A mother of 6, she followed her husband to California where they both worked in factories saving up the money they needed to create a home for their family, and bring the children they had left behind to the land of opportunity. Together they created a home, but rather than the quintessential dream home with the white picket fence, they purchased a three-unit property where they could start to plant their own roots, build a home and create a legacy.
In 2015, after a crazy business break-up, when she told me this story for the first time, her story, she said,
Hay que sembrar para cosechar.
You have to plant seeds in order to reap the harvest.
That little three-unit property in South Gate, Ca takes care of her until this day. It’s the reason my dad became a real estate investor planting his own seeds and investing in assets. It’s the reason that as a little girl, he took me with him to see the apartments and homes he and my mother had bought & rented out, filled with orgullo, pride, at the legacy that they were building one home at a time. It’s why when he taught me to drive at 17, I learned to change lanes while we drove from home auction to home auction, learning so much more than I could ever have hoped to pick up in Drivers Ed.
And her story is the reason that I'm so passionate about providing my community with access to wealth & legacy building resources. Whether it's through empowering people through education on my blog, helping someone buy or sell a home through The Rivera Real Estate Group, or inspiring transformation through The Wealth Revolution Mastermind— I strive every day to continue her legacy and my personal mission to empower people like you to create multi-generational wealth and influence by investing in yourself and in real estate.
So stay a while. Figure out what seeds you need to plant. Nurture yourself with knowledge and action. And GROW.
Media + Bio
JOIN THE CHINGONA COLLECTIVE—
AN EXCLUSIVE FB COMMUNITY FOR CREATORS, INFLUENCERS AND CREATIVE SOULS TO COME TOGETHER, INSPIRE ONE ANOTHER AND HELP EACH OTHER GROW.
.:: BONUS ::. NEED SOME WORDS TO FEED YOUR SOUL?
You'll also get a FREE audio copy of #TheChingonaManifesto.
Treat your self to powerful affirmations of self love, resilience, and what it means to be Chingona!
LOOKING TO BUY A HOME BUT DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START?
Grab the Homebuyers Blueprint & Guide!
Deciding to invest in a home is one of the biggest and most exciting decisions you will ever make. That’s why I want you to to fully understand the process. This guide will outline what you NEED to know when buying your home & get you ready to take the next step towards planting your own roots!